Midwinter RBG weekend group

The forum for posting pictures of cats with subtitles and other internet inanities.

Midwinter RBG weekend group

Postby Karizi on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 am

I HAVE THIS POSTED IN THE PRIVATE PVP SECTION AS WELL. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OR HAVE ACCESS TO IT PLEASE USE THAT ONE INSTEAD.

Starting a weekend RBG group. Post here if interested.

Here are some requirements (PLEASE READ THIS OR DON'T BOTHER SIGNING UP)

- Gear! Minimum of the full PVP honor gear of the current season. There are currently players that are farming honor gear DAILY. If you are interested and need help farming the gear, let Medii or Karizi know.

- Vocal players! Above all-else. Everyone is expected to use their mic in an effective manner whenever necessary.

- Players with excellent awareness. We are in need of players who will not just sit on a target, but can focus interrupt/cc whenever necessary. YOU MUST USE FOCUS INTERRUPTS AND CALL OUT WHEN YOU HAVE NEXT ECT.

-Although someone is setting up groups / basic strat, everyone needs to know when to contribute and when to not clutter mumble so that we can fix ourselves.

I ran a group on KT with my old guild BRB Summer you can see our old rank on here
http://brbsummer.wowstead.com/pages/new ... -5-us-rbgs

I am hoping we will have enough interested to make a legit comp. PLEASE link your character/spec/experience/times you are available to participate.

So far we have:
DPS: Rune - Frost (COULD tank, would rather have as dps)
DPS: Jhiggy - Affliction
DPS:
DPS:
DPS/TANK:
Rogue:
Healer: Medii - Disc
Healer:
Healer:
Healer:
Extra:
Extra:
Hybrid: Karizi - Feral/Resto (fit myself where needed)

What we still Need
-3 more Healers (Need at least 1 H-Pally for freedom/loh, and a Resto Shaman for D tremor)
-Dps (any, but MUST have at least 1 rogue)
-A warrior tank would be nice for certain set ups too.
-Another coordinator depending on which side of the game Karizi is on (offensive or defensive)

This isn't the set comp at all. People will want to come and go, we just want enough people around to keep things going. We also might be queuing into certain teams that have a more favorable comp compared to ours, so we want a variety of different classes/specs. Everyone that shows up will play.

Here are some Addons that will be very helpful and I HIGHLY recommend.

Target Assist- Small compact box that allows you to select players you want to assist off of. Works great for keeping track of kill target that your assist train leader is on. Great for everyone to have but not needed for healers. )

Interrupt Bar- Fully customizable addon allows you to see interupt/silence cooldown's being used near you. Nice for everyone to have but most beneficial to casters of any kind. )

GladiatorlosSA- This addon will alert spells using customized voice. For example, when you are in BG or arena, an enemy uses his pvp trinket, a voice of "Trinket" will come out. It can alert many spells(100+), each spell can be selected on or off. This addon is great for EVERYONE. It calls out things like wings, shadowdance, bubble, dispersion, sheep, kick, ECT. This addon is INFUCKINGSANE.
Karizi

Return to Whatever