Question about feral druid @Stenhaldi

The forum for posting pictures of cats with subtitles and other internet inanities.

Question about feral druid @Stenhaldi

Postby Rincc on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi.

Hope i can get a Little help from u Stenhaldi, im having a Little trouble about the tier 17 4 p bonus and Wonder if u can help me, what is the best rotation to use when u have your beserk active??

and is the 4p tier 17 worth it, cause i got a mythic helmet in my mission, and i can change my tier helm with it, but im a Little unsure about it.. can u help me out??

here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... e/advanced

u can add me to real id : Rinc#2438

thanks in advance..
Rincc

Re: Question about feral druid @Stenhaldi

Postby Stenhaldi on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:34 am

The only rotational change is that when it's convenient, you should try to fit as many ferocious bites into your berserk as possible. This means on the pull, you should delay your berserk as long as your comfortably can. Don't delay any GCDs and don't wait so long that you run out of energy inside berserk, but if you have bloodlust on the pull, you can generally cast berserk 1-2 GCDs after your rip (at ~40 energy) and have a very good chance to land 3 ferocious bites inside it. Also note that if you're barely unable to land the last ferocious bite at 5 CP inside berserk, you can cast it at 4 CP instead.

For berserks after the pull, it would be ideal to set things up so that you don't have to refresh rip during berserk, but usually you don't really have enough control to do this. It's not a very large gain, so don't go about refreshing rip early to set this up, but you could do things like
- waiting to refresh rip until after berserk, if it would only result in a small downtime; or
- delaying berserk slightly, if it won't reduce the number of berserks you get in the fight.

The 4-piece is pretty strong (about 5% damage) and I wouldn't exchange it for a 30 item level boost in one slot, although if you were able to upgrade another slot as well, it might be worth dropping.
Stenhaldi

Re: Question about feral druid @Stenhaldi

Postby Rincc on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:30 am

Thank u so much for the fast reply, its hard to find ppl the actually plays feral and then to get reply from one of the best is just awsome.
Rincc

Return to Whatever