@Stenhaldi

The forum for posting pictures of cats with subtitles and other internet inanities.

@Stenhaldi

Postby Inndú on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey Sten \o

I'm a fellow kitty with 10/10M and also a player whom loves playing feral. Feral is pretty much what makes me, me(if that makes any sense). But looking at the T18 set bonuses i can't help feeling very, very concerned. Looking at the bonuses it feels as if i'm going to be deadweight no matter how well i play the spec. Could you please shed some light on this lost kitten? Any kind of input on the set bonuses that would make me a bit wiser would help greatly and i would appreciate it so much! I feel so lost as it stands now!

Sincerely yours - Inndú
Inndú

Re: @Stenhaldi

Postby Stenhaldi on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:55 am

The T18 set bonuses may be boring and not really situationally exploitable like the T17 bonuses, but they're numerically quite strong. I wouldn't worry.
Stenhaldi

Re: @Stenhaldi

Postby Inndú on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:17 am

First of all i would like to say, thank you very much for the hasty reply.

I've been playing Feral for quite some time now but i have never been good at any kind of number crunching.
I understand the logic behind the different playstyles the set bonuses brings forth, but as soon as any kind of situation where numeric values comes into play my head explodes. Just as this situation where i take a glimps at the T18 bonuses and thinks to myself that they are utter shit but actually not. So once again, thank you so much for your input! Having a Feral of your caliber tell me that i shouldn't worry puts me at ease more than anything.

So with this i'd like to wish you and your fellow guildmates good luck in the next tier! Go rock that World 1st!

Take care Sten!
Inndú

Return to Whatever